Here at The Tri-M Group, LLC we place our employees first, knowing that highly trained, skilled, and compensated workforce can better serve our customers, our families and our communities. We’ve built a reputation for delivering quality and professional commercial electrical services with safety as a top priority. In addition, we place a strong emphasis on our employees, and it starts with hiring the best and brightest talent in the industry!
Check out Tri-M’s comprehensive benefit list below the job description!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains positive customer relations by communicating well, maintaining a positive attitude, delivering to customer requirements, being timely, efficient, and effective and continually looking for ways to improve quality and revenue.
- Performs scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on a variety of security equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it's in satisfactory working order.
- Completes maintenance, in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero calls backs.
- Participates in an emergency on-call rotation.
- Analyzes, trouble-shoots, repairs, and restores equipment/systems to full operation and recommends revisions when necessary for effectiveness.
- Notifies the supervisor of equipment/systems requiring further analysis or potential replacement.
- As directed, provides technical recommendations in support of sales representatives, conducting surveys or inspections.
- Provides sales leads to the sales groups where such opportunities are identified during the course of service work.
- Provides customer training on simple systems.
- Promotes, builds, and maintains good customer relations and assists with contract retention.
- Keeps supervisor informed of customer needs, requirements, system status and actual or potential customer problems.
- Maintains company propriety documentation in accordance with established policies
- Uses current material/inventory in a responsible manner, and recommends inventory requirements.
- Keeps abreast of changes and new developments in products and technology.
- Attends and completes training programs as requested.
Education & Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years of software programming security systems experience (Ex. Andover Controls, Schneider Electric, Lenel, DSX, Pelco, Bosch, Avigilon, Ademco).
- 2 years’ experience installing security systems.
- Valid driver's license.
- Computer skills & IT network experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and customer relationship building skills.
- Adapts well to change, flexibility and resilience.
- Excellent time management aptitude and organizational skills.
- Self-starter and independent.
- Proven troubleshooting skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel regionally to jobsites as needed.
- Working 40 hours/week, scheduled in 8 to 10 hour shifts
- Standing and climbing 4 to 6 hours/day
- Kneeling, lifting, reaching above shoulders, and bending 4 to 5 hours/day
- Twisting (180° ) and walking 2 to 3 hours/day
- Squatting and sitting 1 to 2 hours/day
- Lifting weights of 0 to 75 lbs. at the following frequencies: continuous lifting of 10 to 35 lbs.; frequent lifting of 35 to 50 lbs.; occasional lifting of 50 to 75 lbs.; sizes & shapes of objects vary from concrete blocks to cylinders to 10’ lengths of metallic conduit and 20' lengths of PVC conduit; average carry requirements, 60 lbs. for 40'
- Ability to lift from floor to above shoulder
- Repetitive use of hands includes: continuous grasping up to 50 lbs.; frequent pushing and pulling of 50 to 75 lbs.; and fine motor coordination for receptacle installation and wire terminations
- Repetitive use of feet is required for operating heavy equipment, conduit benders and vertical climbing
- Vision adequate for blueprint reading and color coding for wire identification
- Balance adequate for continuous climbing of ladders, scaffolds, and lifts
- Environmental factors include working in: temperature extremes of 0° F to 100° F; up to 8 hours inside or outside; atmospheric exposure to dust, gases, fumes, and odors within the Permissible Exposure Limits (PEL).
- Special hazards include exposure to mechanical, electrical, chemical, and potentially explosive hazards
- Personal protective equipment includes use of hard hat, safety glasses, protected-toe boots, and appropriate gloves for the task. Equipment on an "as needed" basis may include fall protection, dust mask, respirator, hearing protection, arc flash protective gear, and dielectrically insulated gloves and/or sleeves
Here at The Tri-M Group, LLC we offer:
- Fair and competitive pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental Insurance
- HRA Spending Account
- Employer-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Sick/ Personal Leave
- 401k Retirement Program with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Programs
- And much more!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Notice to third parties: Please note that The Tri-M Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, The Tri-M Group, LLC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, The Tri-M Group, LLC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of The Tri-M Group, LLC.