Here at The Tri-M Group, LLC we place our employees first, knowing that highly trained, skilled, and compensated workforce can better serve our customers, our families and our communities. We’ve built a reputation for delivering quality and professional commercial electrical services with safety as a top priority. In addition, we place a strong emphasis on our employees, and it starts with hiring the best and brightest talent in the industry!
Check out Tri-M’s comprehensive benefit list below the job description!
Responsible for sales related to the EnerG Test business. Drive increased sales at assigned accounts, identify and communicate potential opportunities for other Tri-M businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieves annual quota of sales and margin.
- Maintains full and open communications with EnerG Test Operations Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, other business unit sales personnel, and corporate Business Development Manager to assure full dissemination sales opportunities and customer contact information.
- Utilizes standard proposals, terms and conditions, and other standard sales resources as directed.
- Attends meetings, as applicable.
- Assists in equipment, materials and man-hours for all projects sold, with the assistance of the operations team. Consults with Operations Manager for price/ margin levels prior to issuing proposal.
- Prepares and presents proposals and conducts follow up to secure purchase order.
- Coordinates pertinent job information between customer and operations personnel.
- Completes required paperwork including all job initialization, monthly sales logs and call records in the CRM.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of the EnerG Test offerings.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Assists with trade shows and other marketing activities as required.
- Assists in the development of the annual sales/marketing plan and budget.
Skills & Education:
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or associated technical experience in the power distribution service business.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in sales.
- Ability to quickly learn the key concepts regarding power distribution systems, equipment, and the applicable testing and maintenance requirements.
- The equipment includes low & medium voltage switchgear, low & medium voltage circuit breakers, power transformers, protective relaying, MV switches, and substations. Testing includes all associated tests for the pre-mentioned equipment such as: primary injection, insulation resistance, power factor, infra-red, etc. Engineering includes system power studies (short circuit, coordination, etc.), arc flash, system/equipment upgrades/ life extension.
- Fluent with use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS-Office suite programs.
- Knowledge in electrical testing, maintenance, and commissioning, or equivalent technical field, a plus.
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people, including Executive Level of targeted companies.
- Ability to quickly develop a rapport based on trust.
- Ability to present technical information.
- Ability to develop opportunities with new or existing customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent investigative, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Determined, detail oriented, well organized.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work under pressure.
- Working 40 hours/week, scheduled in 8 to 10 hour shifts.
- Vision adequate for daily and consistent computer use and reading.
- Sitting 6 to 8 hours/day.
- Lifting weights of 0 to 30 lbs. from floor to above shoulders.
- Repetitive use of hands for writing, typing, data entry.
Here at The Tri-M Group, LLC we offer:
- Fair and competitive pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental Insurance
- HRA Spending Account
- Employer-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Sick/ Personal Leave
- 401k Retirement Program with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Programs
- And much more!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Notice to third parties: Please note that The Tri-M Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, The Tri-M Group, LLC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, The Tri-M Group, LLC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of The Tri-M Group, LLC.