Here at The Tri-M Group, LLC we place our employees first, knowing that highly trained, skilled, and compensated workforce can better serve our customers, our families and our communities. We’ve built a reputation for delivering quality and professional commercial electrical services with safety as a top priority. In addition, we place a strong emphasis on our employees, and it starts with hiring the best and brightest talent in the industry!
Check out Tri-M’s comprehensive benefit list below the job description!
Responsible for providing overall administrative support to the Building Automation Systems business unit. Provides support to management, project management, and sales employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complies with all Tri-M safety, substance abuse prevention, and employment policies and procedures.
- Complies with Tri-M’s standards of conduct and appearance to reflect positively on the Company.
- Responsible for the complete billing process from preparation, reconciliation, to data entry into the accounting system.
- Identifies and posts job costs and labor hours by task codes; computes labor costs, overhead and profit factors for each task code; and completes final billing computations.
- Prepares job initialization documents for projects by assisting project managers with job submittals, change order logs, RFIs, O&M manuals and close out documents.
- Ensures timely and proper invoicing of customers.
- Maintains cumulative retainage amounts on specified accounts.
- Expedites accounts receivable including resolving customer billing problems.
- Prepares monthly billing and backlog reports and updates backlog daily.
- Answers phones and takes messages for managers. Contacts customers and field personnel as requested by managers.
- Prepares letters, memos and other correspondence as needed.
- Pulls weekly job costs reports for managers as requested.
- Attends applicable division meetings and prepares minutes of meetings.
- Assists with accurate filing of archives for future reference.
- Occasionally prices materials for bid estimates.
- Assists with customer revenue and contract multiplier reports.
- Assists purchasing with renting equipment as needed.
- Recommends improved methods of operation.
- Assists project management team as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalency. Post high school training preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in administrative work. Experience in the construction industry preferred.
- Construction accounting and financial experience, a plus.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Intermediate level computer literacy including word processing, formatting spreadsheets, processing emails and database management.
- Above average math skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the assigned work office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines as part of a team.
- Good attention to detail and self-starter.
- Working 40 hours/week, scheduled in 8-hour shifts.
- Sitting 6 to 8 hours/day.
- Lifting weights of 0 to 30 lbs. from floor to above shoulders.
- Repetitive use of hands for writing, typing, data entry, and filing.
- Vision adequate for computer use and reading.
- Hearing adequate for phone use.
Here at The Tri-M Group, LLC we offer:
- Fair and competitive pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental Insurance
- HRA Spending Account
- Employer-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Sick/ Personal Leave
- 401k Retirement Program with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Programs
- And much more!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Notice to third parties: Please note that The Tri-M Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, The Tri-M Group, LLC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, The Tri-M Group, LLC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of The Tri-M Group, LLC.