Here at The Tri-M Group, LLC we place our employees first, knowing that highly trained, skilled, and compensated workforce can better serve our customers, our families and our communities. We’ve built a reputation for delivering quality and professional commercial electrical services with safety as a top priority. In addition, we place a strong emphasis on our employees, and it starts with hiring the best and brightest talent in the industry!
Check out Tri-M’s comprehensive benefit list below the job description!
Performs various duties for the Corporate Services department, processes data related to payroll, accounting and other data entry needs. Assists with month end reconciliation, as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complies with and ensures compliance with all Tri-M safety policies and procedures.
- Complies with and ensures compliance with all Tri-M employment policies and procedures including standards of conduct and appearance to reflect positively on the Company.
- Data entry and edits related to weekly payroll.
- Data entry and edits related to payroll administration such as new hire setup, manager changes, rate changes, among others.
- Processes and updates the weekly payroll in coordination with other personnel.
- Transmits payroll to electronic paystub website.
- Transmits payroll to the bank.
- Prepares and mails certified payroll reports for prevailing wage jobs.
- Prepares monthly OCIP/CCIP reporting.
- Provides data entry related to equipment which includes input into Tri-M’s ERP system and IFTA database.
- Supports Finance and Equipment Management with equipment reporting needs and tracking; to include weekly equipment utilization reports and monthly equipment cost reports.
- Other corporate data entry, filing, tracking and maintenance as needed.
- Assists with month end reconciliation, as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in payroll, accounting, or related field.
- Associate’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and contribute positively in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Intermediate level computer literacy including word processing, formatting spreadsheets, processing emails and database management.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working 40 hours/week, scheduled in 8-hour shifts.
- Sitting 6 to 8 hours/day.
- Lifting weights of 0 to 30 lbs. from floor to above shoulders.
- Repetitive use of hands for writing, typing, data entry, and filing.
- Vision adequate for computer use and reading.
- Hearing adequate for phone use.
Here at The Tri-M Group, LLC we offer:
- Fair and competitive pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental Insurance
- HRA Spending Account
- Employer-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Sick/ Personal Leave
- 401k Retirement Program with Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Programs
- And much more!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Notice to third parties: Please note that The Tri-M Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, The Tri-M Group, LLC will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, The Tri-M Group, LLC explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of The Tri-M Group, LLC.